Manage electronic mail discussion and e-newsletter lists using a web integrated control panel.
This makes it easier for users to manage their accounts and for list owners to administer
their lists. You can archive messages, automatic bounce processing, content filtering,
digest delivery, spam filters, and much more.
Some of the features include:
- Web based list administration for nearly all tasks, including list configuration, moderation (post approvals), management of user accounts.
- Web based subscribing and unsubscribing, and user configuration management. Users can temporarily disable their accounts, select digest modes, hide their email addresses from other members, etc.
- A customizable home page for each mailing list.
- Per-list privacy features, such as closed-subscriptions, private archives, private membership rosters, and sender-based posting rules.
- Configurable (per-list and per-user) delivery mode
- Regular (immediate) delivery
- MIME digest
- Plain (RFC 1153) digests
- Integrated bounce detection within an extensible framework. Automatic disposition of bouncing addresses (disable, unsubscribe).
- Integrated spam filters
- Built-in web-based archiving, with hooks for external archivers such as MHonArc.
- Integrated Usenet gatewaying.
- Integrated auto-replies.
- Majordomo-style email based commands.
- Multiple list owners and moderators are possible.
- Support for virtual domains.
- An extensible mail delivery pipeline.
- High-performance mail delivery, with a scalable architecture.